Nowadays, technological advancements have greatly affected the lives of many people. A lot of these specialized products are now available in markets. It has changed a lot of things in this world, including the realm of meditation.
Meditation comes in many different forms, and one of which is the so-called audio meditation. As the name suggests, the type of meditations requires an individual to contemplate using audio. This was certainly not possible years ago, but it is now, all thanks to the works of technology. Developments in technology never stop, not even in meditation.
A lot of these audio meditation programs can be found online. If you can concentrate better using your auditory skills, then this type of meditation might just suit you best. Go ahead and do some research on this and start meditating on your own.
The following are some of the audio materials that can be located via the internet:
- Sacred-themed audio. This particular audio helps to stimulate the chakras in the body. People in the yoga community find this more appealing. The instrumentation plays for about twenty minutes with mini intervals in between. If meditation is what you want, you might want to start with this one.
- The Inner Sunrise. This audio material helps boost an individual’s inner peace. A yoga master leads in the audio that guides you to unleash the purest tranquility that you possess from within.
- Moola mantra Vol. 2. This CD contains a chant from the ancient times set to a soft tune of the chorus led by feminine vocals and reminiscent orchestral arrangement.
- The Chakra Dhyana. Guided meditation audio that consists of a 50-minute long album of traditional mantras that trigger the seven energy centers in the body. It usually starts from the root chakra to the coronary.
- The Dhyana Mantra. Regarded as Moolamantra’s transformative edition, this was recorded in India. Although this was an improvised recording by some folds from South America and India, the raw and revitalizing energy initially created was maintained. Choosing this audio material will give you a sense of mystical feeling.
The samples listed above are all audio materials. However, materials that include video and audio are also available for purchase online. For CD purchases, you will need to search for an online store that offers them. Remember always to check the CD’s shipping information.
The meditation era is slowly changing, but it’s not yet too late to try it out. Grab yourself one now and start meditating.